- We had completed a drainage project at the Southeastmoor building years ago.
- One window well was getting flooded after extensive rains.
- We raised all of the window wells up so they wouldn’t take on any water.
- Gibson’s Mineral Gallery at The Broadmoor was in need of new outside drainage due to last year’s heavy rains and flooding.
- We replaced and reconnected missing and broken sections of pipe.
- Stormwater now goes into a pit which will pump out at the end of the line.
- The concrete was replaced with the hotel’s signature color, Broadmoor Buff.
- Gibson’s is filled with unique furniture, jewelry and other artisan selections from American craftsmen.